Wednesday, October 22, 2008

one memory in particular is on of my Granny Granny and i. she died when i was 4 so i dont remember a whole lot but this one time i can remember is me and her when for a walk down a trail on her ranch that the horses had made. and it was real cool if you listen you could hear the train and if you stood in just the right spot and looked real close you could see it. i also remember the smell of her perfume and of her house too. and every time i went to her house she always gave me chocolate milk with a bendy straw. she let me pick the color; ) and this one time we where about to leave and i had to go to the bathroom. they have 2 bathrooms and one for my papa and one for my Granny Granny but hers was occupied at that particular moment so i went to my papa's in sted. when i came out i said "uhhhhhhh(gasp) i just went to the boys bathroom." and my stupid retard brother just had to smart off "that means your a boy now and you have to change your name" and i was all freekin out cause im only like 3 right and i changed my name to amos it was the only boys name i could think of that started with a and plus i thought i had made it up and i asked my mom if it was a real name and much to my suprise it was. so now every time my mom thinks about my Granny Granny she always calls me amos. i start to tear up everytime she does. ;);););)<3

No comments: