Friday, November 7, 2008

the bucket list

I watched the movie "The Bucket List" the other day and it really hit a cord with me. I really got to thinking about it and it's true you never know how much time you have left here on earth. So I made one of my own. Hope fully I will have finished with it before I kick the bucket. I know that its kinda wrong but I stole like the first 3 from the movie because I kinda think I would like to do. 1 see something truly majestic. 2 laugh until I cry. 3 help a complete stranger for the better. 4 learn to play a guitar and an assortment of percussion instruments. 5 become more Christ like. 6 learn to ride a skate board. 7 get a boyfriend before graduation. 8 write a book. 9 write a good song. 10 draw a realistic outside scene. 11 learn 3 complete Spanish songs and know what they say. I hope I can ad to it.

4 comments:

The Vannoy Family said...

http://www.childressisd.net/vnews/display.v/ART/2008/11/04/49135c1bb3a4c
check it out - you're a star!

Charla (SHar-la) said...

That is such a cool idea! I've never seen the Bucket List, so I'll have to check it out. I do have a Life List; I got the idea from watching Ellen once. I have three in common with you: 1.) Learn Spanish, 2.) Write a book (a children's book), 3.) Learn guitar (I'm taking lessons right now).

Charla (SHar-la) said...

Oh, I forgot your grade. I can tell you really focused on capitalization and getting rid of those run-ons and guess what? It was SO much easier and more enjoyable to read! Way to go! So, you have a few misspellings, so I took off only a handful of points and gave you a 95! Keep it up!

Trevella said...

O my goodness Aimster! No wonder your my friend! Your Amazing!!! I'm sure you know I don't have any unamazing friends.. unamazings not even a word... a well. :)